Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fitness Japan Blog Today is New Year`s Eve

I will be honest.  I am a little hung over.    I went to two parties yesterday.

Both were great!  Thank you Kirsten and Phil!

I ate a lot and I drank a lot.  Today I am paying the price.   As I drank last night I left the van
at our parking spot near the train station.  I walked (staggered?) home because of the alcohol.

Today I will burn off some calories by walking to get the van.

I have been inspired by the Peak Condition Project

I think I know a lot about basic nutrition and exercise at this point in my life (I am 47).
It isn`t a lack of knowledge that has led to a gut that got me a "D" rating at my last
physical in Japan.   It is a lack of motivation and a lack of focus.

I have been highly focused on trying to get some new side businesses going.

Plus just raising our family (we have three kids) and teaching at a university and my
English School has kept me busy.

But a bout with skin cancer reminded me how short life is.  Time to get on with it.

I hope you enjoy the ride along with me!


                                   I`m on the left.   Gotta lose the extra pounds.

Kevin Burns

No comments: